FOR CAMPING, FISHING, HIKING, BIRDWATCHING, OR JUST RELAXING, the LONG CAMP RV PARK is a great spot to visit on the Clearwater River.
Just a little over a mile is the little victorian town of Kamiah Idaho with many quaint shops and a Casino.
Whether you’re in a luxurious 40′ Motor home, or camping in a tent on the green grassy banks of the Clearwater River, we know you’ll enjoy the peace and solitude, serene setting, warm family atmosphere and a welcoming attitude for all of our visitors.
- Large sites
- Full hook ups
- Open year round
- Tent sites available
- Food CONCESSIONS available April–October
- Shower & laundry facilities
- 50 amp and 30 amp
- Cement patios
- Wireless internet access
- Bikers Welcome
- Long Camp RV Park is a Good Sam park offering a 10% discount to Good Sam members
- 50 amp electric car charging station
- Adjacent to the “Heart of the Monster” National Park with trails open to the public
Thank you for visiting LongCampRVPark.com.
We look forward to seeing you soon!
– Chris and Connie Hertel